Zayed Centre, Lahore, Pakistan
Zayed Centre is a multiuse complex being constructed on 94 kanals of land on Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. The building consists of a 63 storey office and apartment tower complemented by three supplementary apartment buildings, a 28-level premier hotel and an international standard fully covered shopping mall which covers ground floor and level 1 through 4. The integrated building components will be a new landmark on the skyline of Lahore and will be the most talked about address to live, work, dine, shop and relax. The architectural design of the complex is by HOK (Washington) and the construction work is being managed by Turner Construction – both renowned USA based companies.
Following are the salient features of Zayed Centre:
• 62 storey main tower.
• Offices from Floor 1-30
• Apartments from Floor 31-62 (81 apartments)
• Elliptical Tower which is divided into four sections, consisting 229 apartments.
• 45 storey apartment buildings X,Y,Z (From 6th-50th floor)
• Total number of apartments is 942 (Average apartment size 249-290 sq.m.).
• 28 storey hotel with 386 rooms and a roof top swimming pool.
• 3 level underground parking can accommodate 2400 vehicles.
• Total Gross Floor area = 503,600 sq. meters.
• 5 level enclosed retail mall. Approx. area 120,000 sq. meters.
• Gross Retail space = 55,000 sq. meters.
• Leaseable Retail space = 600,000 sq. ft.
• Main Ball Room (3500 pax) is on level IV of retail mall.
• Junior Ball Room (1000 pax.) and Food Court is on level III of retail mall.
Talbot Consultants’ Scope of Work
Talbot Consultants have been retained by Taavun to conduct the following tasks:
A. Optimal merchandize / tenant mix.
B. Analysis of design / layout of the retail area.
C. Leasing facilitation with major international retailers for placement in the shopping mall.